Appointment schedules are created on an individual trainer / instructor basis. This means that if you want to edit the duration of an appointment for one of your clients, you must click into the trainer's profile and make the edit from their schedule. This can not be done directly from the calendar view.
Follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the manage tab and click on 'Staff'.
2. Select the trainer whose schedule you wish to edit and click into their profile.
3. Select the 'Schedule' tab.
You will notice that since the schedule has already been created once for your trainer, you are stopped from making any edits at first. In order to make the edit to the session duration, you must first 'untick' the day from the calendar and 'retick' it. This will remove the current schedule for that day and enable you to create a new one with the updated duration.
4. Click on the day you wish to update the session duration for. The schedule for this day will disappear.
5. Retick the day in question. A time slot for this day will reappear and you will now have the ability to edit the session duration.
6. Enter the new session duration.
7. Click 'Save'.