You can tailor booking windows, conditions and cancellation rules for your appointments in the Dashboard. Once you set the rules regarding how you want to deal with bookings and cancellations, we’ll ensure these rules are applied whenever a member makes an appointment booking through your Member App or Website Portal, so your mind is at ease.
To get started with automated rules, follow these steps:
1. Click on the settings bar icon (the three horizontal lines) in the top right corner of the Dashboard to release a side bar menu. From here, click on ‘Settings’.
2. In the menu bar to the left, click on ‘Appointments’. From here, you have the option to:
- Enable or disable appointment bookings at any time.
- Set the window which clients can cancel their appointment within.
- Enable or disable facility appointments for hire.
- Set the window which clients can cancel facility appointments within.
To get more specific with your booking rules, click the ‘Advanced’ button, located beside the 'Save' button. Options here include:
1. Allow bookings within X hours of class start.
Allow bookings since published.
2. Allow bookings until class start
Allow bookings until X hours before class start.
3. PT timetable displays X weeks of classes.
Once all edits have been made, click 'Save'.