Creating an appointments credit pack is a simple task with Glofox. This pack gives the member a specific number of appointment credits. 1 credit is used to book 1 appointment.
To setup an appointment credit pack, follow the steps below:
1. Input the credit pack details e.g. name and description.
2. Click on advanced settings if you would like to restrict this pack to one purchase per member or turn it to private mode.
3. Switch to the ‘Plans’ tab.
- Enter the plan name.
- Under type, select ‘Service Credits’.
- Input the price for the appointment credit pack you are creating.
- Click ‘Add Service Credits’.
- Enter the number of appointment credits the member should receive under this plan.
- Determine the trainers that can be booked with these passes/credits.
- Set an expiry date for the passes, if required e.g. expires after 6 months.
To set up more than one plan option, click the plus icon located in the top right corner of the box above.
Once you have saved your new appointment credit pack and it is not set to private, your members will have the option to view, book and pay for it through your Member App or Website Portal.