When editing a class, you have two options:
- Make a once off edit to the class details/schedule
- Make a permanent edit to the class details/schedule
How do I make a once off edit to a class?
To make a once off edit to a class, for example if you must replace the trainer for your 7.45 am ab class, you can simply make the edit from the calendar view of the Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Dashboard tab to view your calendar.
- Click on the single class in your calendar to bring up the class details. From here, any edits that you make to the class will be applied only to this instance of the class.
How do I make a permanent edit to a class?
A permanent edit to a class can be made simply through the ‘Manage’ classes section of the Dashboard.
- Navigate to the manage tab and click classes.
- Click into the class you wish to edit. If you require a step by step reminder on the process of setting up a class, click here. Any edits made to the class will be applied to each future occurrence of the class.
Any changes made will be automatically updated in your Member App and Website Portal.