To limit bookings per calendar day, week, month or year follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on the settings menu icon (the three horizontal lines) in the top right corner of the Dashboard to reveal a side menu.
- Click Settings.
- Navigate to the Bookings tab.
- By default, this function will be turned off so that members can make an unlimited amount of bookings. Click the button beside the option that says "Allow a member to make unlimited bookings".
- This option will then change to allow you to not only adjust the number of bookings a member can make, but also to adjust the frequency of the bookings they can make i.e. per day, week, month, and year.
- Once you have set the amount and frequency of bookings a member can make, click the "Save Changes" button in the top right corner.