We’ve created a simple way for you to track members entering your gym or studio at the front desk. All you need to do is:
1. Assign your members a membership card in the Dashboard.
2. Alternatively, you can use In App Barcodes. Glofox automatically assigns members a barcode.
3. Implement a basic scanner – Retailing at about £140
ASSIGNING A MEMBERSHIP CARD CODE
1. Use Global search to search the members name.
2. Identify the member you wish to assign a barcode to and click into their profile to open it.
3. From here, move to the ‘details’ tab.
4. In the grey box titled ‘Actions’, click on ‘Assign Barcode’.
5. You will be asked to input a barcode number. Find out where to purchase barcodes here
6. Click ‘assign barcode’.
HOW DOES CHECK IN VIA BARCODE WORK?
IMPLEMENTING A SCANNER
We recommend the following scanner and stand: