Your class may not appear in your Calendar for four reasons:
- You have unintentionally filtered out the class
- Basic class setup has not been completed
- The class has passed the set end date
- The class schedule has not been setup
Ask yourself the following questions:
1. Have you unintentionally filtered out the class?
The calendar offers precise filtering capabilities so that you can easily manage your schedule for the day, week and month ahead. However, from time to time you may unintentionally add a filter that may stop your class from appearing in your calendar. Simply click the arrow beside the filter category to see what filters have been selected.
Take the example below. We can see that we've selected all events and all facilities however, no events are appearing in our calendar. Why? Under 'Filter by Trainer' we have all trainers 'unchecked'. Essentially, we have filtered out any event that has been assigned a trainer. By selecting 'check all' or checking individual trainers, we will then be able to see the classes in the calendar.
Double check if you have filtered your calendar by:
- Event (Event type or category)
- Have you ticked the filter 'Show All' this will display all booked and available personal training slots, you can also choose to either 'Display Booked' or 'Display Non-Booked'.
Check out this guide on how the calendar filters work.
2. Have you completed the basic setup for your class?
If the basic setup for your class has not been completed, your class will not show in your Calendar.
- Have you given your class a name, description and image?
- Have you selected a facility for your class?
- Have you assigned a trainer to the class?
- Have you selected the class size?
- Have you selected a pricing plan for your class?
For more details on how to set up a class, click here.
3. Has your class passed the set end date?
Clicking on the ‘More’ button, you will see the advanced settings for a class, you have the option to set a start and end date for your class.
- Has your class passed the set end date? If you want your class to continue indefinitely, you can simply click ‘No End’ date.
4. Have you setup the class schedule?
Navigate the the ‘Schedule’ tab, located beside the ‘Details’ tab where you completed the basic setup of your class.
- Have you selected the days on which your class occurs?
- Have you selected a time for your class on each day it occurs?
For more details on how to set up the class schedule, click here.