If a member chooses the recurring payments option for a membership, they essentially have a subscription with your gym or studio. If at some stage the member chooses to revert back to manual payments, you must cancel their subscription in order to stop payments from reoccurring after each time period.
To cancel a member’s subscription, follow the steps outlined below:
- Search the member's name in Global Search and click on their name to open their profile, alternatively navigate to the Manage tab and click on the member's profile.
- Within the member profile, navigate to the ‘Membership’ tab.
- To the right of the screen, click the ‘Cancel’ button.
- Choose "Cancel Subscription".
- If you would also like to cancel their membership, click the 'Cancel Membership' button and they will revert to PAYG.