The key difference between the Silver/Gold Member App and the Platinum Member App lies in the way in which users find the app for the very first time:
- The Silver/Gold Member App requires the user to locate the gym or studio’s app within the overall Glofox App, whereas the Platinum Member App is a stand alone app.
- Under the Gold/Silver Member App the app icon is the Glofox logo whereas under the Platinum Member App, the app icon is the gym or studio’s own logo.
Member App – Silver/Gold
In the Silver and Gold packages, you receive a Member App within the overall Glofox App. Your members will search Glofox in the App/Play Store and on opening the app for the first time they will search your studio or gym’s name. This loads your custom branded app thereafter.
Your members can download your Member App by following these steps:
1. Search for Glofox in the App/Play Store and download.
2. Open the Glofox App and search for the studio or gym’s name.
3. Click on the studio or gym’s name to be brought to their custom branded Member App.
From here on, anytime the member clicks on the Glofox App on their mobile home screen, they will be brought directly to your branded Member App, without having to search for your business, unless they choose to switch branch.
Member App – Platinum
Under the Platinum package, you receive your very own Member App that is directly searchable in the App/Play Store. The key difference is that members will search for your studio name in the app store, as opposed to searching for Glofox. Also, because your Member App is directly on the App Store, not within the Glofox App, your app icon (logo) will rest on the home screen of any user who downloads your app, reinforcing your brand day after day.
Your Members can download your Member App by following these steps:
1. Search the App/Play Store for the studio or gym’s name and click download.
For pricing package details, click here.