The Glofox Report Builder tool will help you to monitor your business performance in real time. You can create reports on key aspects of your business, such as:
- Membership Signups
- On Site Visits
- Bookings & Attendances
- Revenue by Item
- Revenue by Trainer
- Failed Payments
- Transactions List
To get started with your first report, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Reports section of your Admin Dashboard.
2. From here, you will see two tabs (i) Report List & (ii) Report Builder:
Report List: The Report List is where you will find any reports that you have already built and saved.
Builder: The Report Builder is where you will create your report. Click on the reports ‘Builder’ tab for now.
3. From here, select the report type you would like to create. For this example we will select ‘Bookings & Attendances’.
4. Filter 1: You will then be given the option to filter down even deeper by (i) Classes or (ii) Trainers. For this example, we will select filter by ‘classes’.
5. Filter 2: Once Filter 1 has been selected (classes), you will be given the option to select the particular classes you wish to base your report on. If you wish to report on all classes, no filter needs to be added. If you wish to report on a one or a select group of classes, click ‘Add Filter’ and select the classes you wish to include and deselect the classes you wish to exclude from your report
6. Filter 3: You have the option to filter results based on total unique bookings, first time bookings and members who booked a buddy.
- Total Unique: Tick this box if you would like to view just the members who have never booked at your facility before.
- First Time Booking: Tick this box if you would like to view just the members who booked the particular class(es)/trainer(s) for the first time. For this example, we will tick this box.
- Members who Booked a Buddy: Tick this box if you would like to view only the members who booked a friend in for class with them. For this example, we will leave this box unticked.
7. Select the time period in which data should be collected from. This option is located beside the green ‘Save Report’ button.
- This week
- Last week
- This month
- Last month
- Custom: Under this option, you can select any time period you wish. E.g. From March 26th until July 1st.
8. Click Generate.
Save the report by clicking on the green ‘Save Report’ button. Once saved, the report can be found in the Report List tab for future reference.
9. Select the display method of the chart. This option is located above the white space.
- Bar chart: Best for comparing results.
- Line chart: Best for identifying trends.