To create a booking and attendance report by class name, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Reports tab of the Dashboard and select ‘Report Builder’.
2. Select the report type ‘Bookings & Attendances’ from the first dropdown menu.
3. Filter 1: You will then be given the option to filter down even deeper by (i) Classes or (ii) Trainers. Select filter by ‘classes’.
4. Filter 2: Once Filter 1 has been selected (classes), you will be given the option to select the particular classes you wish to base your report on. If you wish to report on all classes, no filter needs to be added.
If you wish to report on one or a select group of classes, click ‘Add Filter’ and select the classes you wish to include and deselect the classes you wish to exclude from your report.
5. Select the time period in which data should be collected from. This option is located beside the green ‘Save Report’ button.
- This week
- Last week
- This month
- Last month
- Custom: Under this option, you can select any time period you wish. E.g. From March 26th until July 1st.
8. Click Generate.
Save the report by clicking on the green ‘Save Report’ button. Once saved, the report can be found in the Report List tab for future reference.