Adding news to your Member App is a great way to keep your members engaging with your gym or studio. You can keep your community motivated to come back again and again by sharing your fitness blog posts, recipes and training tips directly through your Member App News Feed.
To add news to your Member App, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the ‘Engage’ section of your admin Dashboard
- From here, click the ‘News’ tab.
- In the top right hand corner of the page, click the ‘Add’ button.
- Select whether you would like to create a video or image post.
- If you select video, enter the URL for the video.
- If you select image, upload the image file.
5. Give your news post a title.
6. Add descriptive tags to your post. For example; fitness, trending, blog, tips. Tags will help your members find what they're searching for with ease.
7. If you wish to schedule your news update for a particular day, turn on the 'Schedule for Later' setting. Once this setting is turned on, scroll down to select a start and end date for your news updated
- Start Date: Your news update will be published to your Member App News Feed on this date.
- End Date: Your news update will be removed from your Member App News Feed on this date.
8. Click save.