To set up a membership or class pack that is restricted to use on particular class types, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Create a Membership
1. Navigate to the ‘Manage’ tab and click on ‘Memberships’.
2. Click the ‘Add’ button to create your new membership.
3. Enter the membership name and description e.g. Monthly membership
3. Switch to the ‘Plans’ tab. From here, you can create the class restrictions
4. Enter the plan name E.g. HIIT & Suspension Training Monthly Membership
5. Select the type: Membership
Need a refresher on how to set up the basics of your membership? Check out this step by step guide:
6. Price / Elligibility:
Select 'Unlimited Services' if you do not want members to be given a limit on the number of passes they can use.
- From here, continue to step 2.
Select 'Restricted Services' if you wish to allocate a specific number of class passes to the membership.
- A service credit box will appear for you to edit.
- In this case, we will select 'Classes' as the main filter and choose multiple categories (select the classes that should be available under this membership).
- Add the number of passes the member should receive and an expiry date if applicable.
Step 2: Edit the Class 'Available For' Settings
Edit the eligibility options for each class that this membership should have access to.
1. Open the first class and scroll down to Price / Eligibility options.
2. If you have selected the 'Single Price' option on this class and 'All Members' are enabled, you do not need to make any edits.
However, if you have selected 'Different Prices', you must ensure that the blue tick is appearing in the box beside the new membership's name. This means that members who purchase this membership will be able to book into this class. If their is a grey hand icon beside the membership name, members will be prevented from booking into the class.
Vice versa, if members under this membership should not be able to book into other classes, ensure the membership option is marked with the grey hand icon under 'available for' for these other classes.